In light of global situation with COVID-19, and with respect to the positions of both the Canadian and Russian governments, we have had no choice but to cancel our plans for the 2020 field season.
This was a sad decision, but a necessary one. The health of our researchers and those in the communities they visit are paramount. We wish everyone good health & security, and look forward to resuming fieldwork when it is safe to do so.
Please check back here for more updates.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact:
Dr. Hugh McKenzie